Digital Cable Tester
Cattex Cable Tester is a special device designed for preventing and solving cable installation problems. The tests allow to verify proper installation of the cabling. Thanks to two separate elements: the transmitter and the receiver, we can test the cables which are already installed. The two RJ-45 transmitter sockets enable test the cables using only transmitter module.
The distinctive feature of the tester is LCD graphic display (4 rows per 16 signes), which ensures clear and simple results presentation.
- Checking open circuit, short circuit, reverse connection.
- Exact locating of the fault.
- Checking wiring errors in 5e, 6e, and telephone cables.
- Measure twisted-pairs length (up to 400m).
- Long battery life (up to 50 hours).
- Simple and easy use.
- Large LCD display.